We are trial lawyers who have appeared in state and federal courts and before international arbitrators and mediators. We have tried cases to verdict – and have experience in utilizing technology to efficiently handle extensive document production. We also understand that going to trial often is not in a company’s best interest. Each of our clients has individual business goals that require varying litigation techniques. Therefore, we work closely with in-house counsel to develop a strategy – from strategic settlement to mediation to trying the case – that best fits the client’s unique needs.
Depth of Experience
- Litigators who try complex cases to verdict in state and federal courts
- Wide-ranging experience with alternative dispute resolution and strategic settlements
- Ability to develop integrated legal strategies that support our clients’ business objectives
Working with our Clients
Our litigation team is dedicated to increasing the experience and familiarity of our clients’ in-house counsel with our litigation defenses and strategies. Our team customizes programs for each client based on their specific needs. We collaborate with clients and co-counsel to build a unified litigation approach.
- Educate counsel on plaintiff strategies and defenses in a given case, the IP involved, including the use of outside consultants where appropriate
- Provide trial preparation and training on document collection, retention and management, as needed
- Conduct training for company witnesses on the mechanics and subtleties of providing effective and appropriate deposition and trial testimony
We pride ourselves on avoiding overstaffing. Our legal team works closely with locally licensed litigators to reduce costs of lawyer travel time in attending motion hearings, depositions, meetings and other court appearances
Contact us today to arrange a meeting with our attorneys to discuss your specific business needs.
© 2023 Bruce Stone LLP. All rights reserved. Bruce Stone refers to the Bruce Stone network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.brucestone.us/legal for further details.